Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I was tagged by LaDeb with the Six Things Meme.

These are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random, arbitrary things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Here we go -
1. I have four kids and two grandkidlets.

2. I love to cook and knit and travel and camp and read.

3. I love Thanksgiving and I'm not that fond of Christmas.

4. I follow professional and college sports.

5. I am the oldest person in my biological family tree!

6. I have a motorcycle endorsement on my driver's license.

Now the people I tag:

After Lunch

Halfway Down the Stairs

JennieThePotter
Twist Your Stitches

TheRaineySisters
The Lazy Vegetarian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alright...LOL I have tagged 6 and hoping they are going to play nice.

;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...