Saturday, August 26, 2006

Peeping Friday

I'm a little late with this post.
Yesterday we went to the Body World exhibit at the Science Museum.
It was so interesting. You can see grey matter and placque and ligaments and how it all fits together. If you get a chance to see it, I recommend that you do.

Today's Peeping Friday is brought to you by the DH of the Kingdom.


This is just one picture of the "Computer Room". I didn't want to scare or overwhelm anyone. There is also an "Office" full of more machinery. Veddy interesting ;-)

2 comments:

Red Hat Knitter said...

I'm so glad my computer room isn't the only one that looks something like that. What is sad, there are more areas of my house that look similar!

Unknown said...

I thought my Mac desk was, ah, 'busy', but yours makes mine look nifty neat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...